KEY FINDINGS Demographics of CommuterPage.com Survey Respondents: The mean age of the respondents is 44, and gender is almost evenly split. Only 19% of the respondents actually live in Arlington County and 18% work in Arlington County. 71% are employed at least part time. A quarter of those employed typically commute by driving alone. The… Read more »
Month: November 2011
All the presentations from Vanpool Bootcamp are now available online here. The event provided a wide variety of experts and practitioners discussing vanpooling as an important mobility management resource. The following is a wrap up of the day including all of the powerpoint presentations.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Vox/Mobility Lab video: The high cost of free parking When Steve Jobs pitched Apple’s new California campus - which opened earlier this year -...
- Transit should be uncluttered onboard and in its advertising Mobility Lab recently published an article on how transit agencies nationwide should pool their resources...
- Station placement is key to connecting bikeshare to the transportation grid A typical bikeshare member might often face an easy choice in trying to get from...
- Mark steve Oho! I just stumbled upon this blog and found it a really amazing post about...
- John Perry Follow-up: I written a response to this piece here: https://bastardurbanism.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/marketing-the-freedom-of-transit/
- John Perry You should check out the advertising that has been done by Metro in Los Angeles....
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017When Steve Jobs pitched Apple’s new California campus - which opened earlier this year - he wanted to turn parking lots into green landscapes. But
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017Metro’s usual 700,000 riders per weekday dropped 11 percent this year due partly to Safetrack disruptions. Now Deloitte has dug into the numbers and it's
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017An intriguing podcast idea has been underway for a bit in the Twin Cities. Here to There, by local public affairs agency Apparatus along with Transit for
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017Read Mobility Lab Express #114 We've got a lot of great stuff happening here in the dog days of summer at Mobility Lab. If you like
- Monday, July 17, 2017Promoting transit is not just a one-off event for Seattle's major employers; it’s a core benefit to their employees. In fact, 65 percent of