Alarm, shower, coffee, breakfast. Up until the moment the door slams, weekday-morning routines might be virtually standard across generations of Americans – but if that next step takes you to a sidewalk rather than a driver’s seat, chances are you’re a millennial. More than ever before, young people in the United States are choosing not… Read more »
Items Tagged with
The Arlington County Planning Research and Analysis Team (PRAT) is responsible for maintaining, analyzing, and disseminating information related to planning in Arlington County. Among other research, PRAT develops and maintains official County employment and population forecast to better inform long-range planning and transportation decisions. PRAT seeks to use demographic and transportation research findings to better… Read more »
Sign up for our newsletter
- Vox/Mobility Lab video: The high cost of free parking When Steve Jobs pitched Apple’s new California campus - which opened earlier this year -...
- Transit should be uncluttered onboard and in its advertising Mobility Lab recently published an article on how transit agencies nationwide should pool their resources...
- Station placement is key to connecting bikeshare to the transportation grid A typical bikeshare member might often face an easy choice in trying to get from...
- Mark steve Oho! I just stumbled upon this blog and found it a really amazing post about...
- John Perry Follow-up: I written a response to this piece here: https://bastardurbanism.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/marketing-the-freedom-of-transit/
- John Perry You should check out the advertising that has been done by Metro in Los Angeles....
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017When Steve Jobs pitched Apple’s new California campus - which opened earlier this year - he wanted to turn parking lots into green landscapes. But
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017Metro’s usual 700,000 riders per weekday dropped 11 percent this year due partly to Safetrack disruptions. Now Deloitte has dug into the numbers and it's
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017An intriguing podcast idea has been underway for a bit in the Twin Cities. Here to There, by local public affairs agency Apparatus along with Transit for
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017Read Mobility Lab Express #114 We've got a lot of great stuff happening here in the dog days of summer at Mobility Lab. If you like
- Monday, July 17, 2017Promoting transit is not just a one-off event for Seattle's major employers; it’s a core benefit to their employees. In fact, 65 percent of