Alarm, shower, coffee, breakfast. Up until the moment the door slams, weekday-morning routines might be virtually standard across generations of Americans – but if that next step takes you to a sidewalk rather than a driver’s seat, chances are you’re a millennial. More than ever before, young people in the United States are choosing not… Read more »
Items Tagged with
The Arlington County Planning Research and Analysis Team (PRAT) is responsible for maintaining, analyzing, and disseminating information related to planning in Arlington County. Among other research, PRAT develops and maintains official County employment and population forecast to better inform long-range planning and transportation decisions. PRAT seeks to use demographic and transportation research findings to better… Read more »
Sign up for our newsletter
- Don't wait for transportation options, take them to the people Most people, believe it or not, really don't think much about their transportation options. They...
- Virtual currencies like Bitcoin could make transit faster and more secure Over the past 20 years, innovations previously undreamed of have appeared left, right, and center....
- Bikeshare systems get more creative with equity issues This article was originally published at Jennifer's blog.I recently attended the North American Bikeshare Association...
- Friday, September 22, 2017A September 20 ribbon-cutting ushers in what should be the start of some relief along the Interstate 66 corridor in Northern Virginia into D.C. If
- Flexibility, careful planning, and natural fit are what make car-free zones work - Greater Greater WashingtonFriday, September 22, 2017We're hearing a lot more lately about proposed zones around Washington D.C. for non-car use, including certain hours on 18th Street Northwest in Adams Morgan, 18th Street North in
- Thursday, September 21, 2017This article was originally published at Jennifer's blog.I recently attended the North American Bikeshare Association (NABSA) conference in Montreal to present some of the findings
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Montgomery County, Md., is working to provide a system of systems to make it easier for everyone to get around – a multimodal network.Together with the
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Dockless bikeshare arrives in D.C. today and it should prove to be a really interesting experiment over the next six months.D.C. is one of the