We’ve got a new regular feature here at Mobility Lab that we think you’ll be excited about.
TDM Tidbits will bring you the top news and research about transportation demand management initiatives from around the country and world. We hope, by following Tidbits and all the rest of our regular stories, you’ll be able to stay more up-to-date and introduce some of the same programs at home.
This is a crucial time for TDM to remain and become more relevant. We can’t do it without an industry-wide effort. We hope you enjoy TDM Tidbits.
CALIFORNIA (and others)
- Are Jitney Services A Compliment to the Menu of Transportation Options? (CNET)
- Georgia Commute Options Launches Weeklong Campaign to Feature New Initiative (Saporta Report)
- CIDs, Braves Vice President, and Business Leaders Think Creatively to Get Patrons Out of Cars and to Games (MDJ)
- Bill Passes Maryland Senate to Allow App-based Car Services (Washington Post)
- Local Branding Firm Raises Funds for Transit Educational Campaign in Detroit (Daily Detroit)
- Innovative Apps Improve Commutes for New Yorkers, Could Help Drivers Shift From SOVs (GovTech)
- Dallas DART Partners With Uber to Offer One-Stop Shop App For Last Mile Connectivity (Dallas Morning News)
- Denton County Transportation Authority Increases Ridership With #BeMine Campaign (Metro Magazine)
Photo by Gurmit Singh