A recent New York Times article posed the question of whether we have reached “the end of car culture.” For now, I would say that the absolute normalcy of driving still seems pretty persistent. But how many of us have noticed a shift just in our own habits over the last five years? Do you drive… Read more »
Lindsay is implementing a real-time carpooling pilot in the San Francisco Bay Area with a small but mighty team at the Climate Protection Campaign.
9:00 AM Movimiento Forum @ Liberty View at Independence Visitor Center
Movimiento Forum @ Liberty View at Independence Visitor Center
May 22 @ 9:00 AM – May 23 @ 12:00 PM
The annual Movimiento Forum from Communities in Motion, will take place on May 22 and 23. Mobility Lab managing director Howard Jennings will give the keynote on May 22. The forum centers on these... Read more »
Sign up for our newsletter
The twice-monthly Express newsletter features the best Mobility Lab stories and other transportation issues. Sign up here to receive the latest Mobility Lab news.
- Transit is key for new Alexandria development Circulators, frequent buses could ease potential traffic from booming development plan
Tucked into the southern edge of...
- In Arlington, when is it cheaper to choose carsharing over car ownership? Arlington County, Va., includes carsharing in its Master Transportation Plan because it adds important connections to and from its...
- Low-stress streets mean more biking, greater transit access New study examines how bus and bicycling travel times interact in stressful street networks
- Friday, May 19, 2017When hundreds of people and their bikes appear bright and early at Rosslyn, Arlington's Gateway Park, it can only mean one thing: Bike to Work
- Thursday, May 18, 2017Transit advocacy campaign BostonBRT isn't just looking to add dedicated lanes and true BRT to Boston's streets, it's also looking to reshape how people consider buses.
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017San Francisco Supervisor Norman Yee is calling to ban delivery robots on the city's sidewalks. But Mobility Lab's Paul Mackie disagrees and thinks that traffic
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017New study examines how bus and bicycling travel times interact in stressful street networks As cities move forward with ambitious plans to revamp bus services and
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017Ubers and Lyfts appear to be taking over the streets of San Francisco. And city leaders and the public are beginning to grow pretty frustrated