all-day Policy Implications of AVs for C...
Policy Implications of AVs for C...
Oct 6 all-day
Save the Date on October 6, 2017 for an invitation-only symposium that will set the direction for future research, education, and other efforts to get cities ready for a revolutionary new technology. The American Planning Association and... Read more »
12:00 AM TRB: The Six Minute Pitch
TRB: The Six Minute Pitch
Oct 6 @ 12:00 AM
The Six Minute Pitch: A Transportation Startup Challenge is a special Young Member Council (YMC) session at the Transportation Research Board (TRB) 2018 Annual Meeting during which selected presenters pitch their cutting-edge, research-based concept for... Read more »
all-day 2017 Remix Conference: Tell Stor... @ M. Rich Center
2017 Remix Conference: Tell Stor... @ M. Rich Center
Oct 7 all-day
Mobility Lab’s Paul Mackie will be the keynote speaker at the Remix Conference on October 7, 2017, in Atlanta. Better transportation starts with compelling communication. Selling great ideas can’t rely on reports and PDFs alone.... Read more »
6:00 PM Transportation Techies Metro Hac... @ WMATA HQ
Sign up for our newsletter
The twice-monthly Express newsletter features the best Mobility Lab stories and other transportation issues. Sign up here to receive the latest Mobility Lab news.
- Don't wait for transportation options, take them to the people Most people, believe it or not, really don't think much about their transportation options. They...
- Virtual currencies like Bitcoin could make transit faster and more secure Over the past 20 years, innovations previously undreamed of have appeared left, right, and center....
- DC Commute Times hopes to build a transportation community We are in a period rife with experiments in transportation, from the top down, from...
- Thursday, September 21, 2017This article was originally published at Jennifer's blog.I recently attended the North American Bikeshare Association (NABSA) conference in Montreal to present some of the findings
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Montgomery County, Md., is working to provide a system of systems to make it easier for everyone to get around – a multimodal network.Together with the
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Dockless bikeshare arrives in D.C. today and it should prove to be a really interesting experiment over the next six months.D.C. is one of the
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017“Guess what car I got to ‘drive’ today,” I greeted my V-8 engine, Motor-City maniac, lover of super-charged cars teenager (aka Dear Son).“What, Mobility Momma?
- Friday, September 15, 2017Read Mobility Lab Express #118We've had autonomous-vehicle fever around Mobility Lab lately. We're really concerned (and excited) about how the quality of people's lives are